In accordance with the requirements of the Local Government Act 1989, Manningham Council produces an Annual Report that provides the community with an update of Council's operations during the financial year and contains a range of information including:
- A review of Council's performance against the 2013-2017 Council Plan
- An overview of the legislative, economic and other factors that have had an impact on Council's performance
- Major policy initiatives, operations and works undertaken
- Performance statement and financial statements
- Activities and services delivered by Council
- Achievements and challenges for the year.
Annual Report 2015/16
Council formally endorsed the Annual Report 2015/16 at the Special Meeting of Council 4 October 2016.
- Annual Report 2015/16 (3.38 MB)