E-Waste Drop Off Day
The Victorian Government has banned E-waste going to landfill as of 1 July 2019.
We will be hosting a free ‘E-waste Drop Off Day’ where residents can dispose of any item with a plug, battery or cord that is no longer working or wanted.
Registrations are essential and can be made on Eventbrite.
What you need to do
Register now, select the time slot you wish to drop off your E-Waste and we’ll take care of the rest.
The following items will be accepted:
- Small appliances (like toasters and blenders).
- IT, telecommunications and TV equipment (like computers, printers and cables).
- Electrical and electronic tools (like drills and sewing machines).
- Toys, leisure and sports equipment (like hand held video games and battery operated toys).
- Fluorescent tubes and globes.
- Household and car batteries.
The following items will not be accepted:
- Large appliances (like fridges, washing machines).
- Items need that cannot be lifted by two people.
- Commercial quantities.
We reserve the right to reject any unsuitable items.
How to register
Complete the registration by selecting a suitable time slot below to attend and drop off your unwanted items - we'll take care of the rest.
Registrations are only open to Manningham residents and are essential to avoid lengthy delays.