10 April 2019
To outline how we will respond to the event of an emergency, Manningham has a Municipal Emergency Management Plan (MEMP). This plan has been recently reviewed and your feedback is now invited on our draft MEMP.
The MEMP includes the requirements and the procedures for emergency mitigation, operations and associated relief and recovery arrangements in Manningham
To view the draft MEMP and have your say, visit yoursaymanningham.com.au/MEMP
Hard copies of the draft MEMP are also available for viewing at:
- Manningham Civic Centre, 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
- Bulleen, Doncaster, The Pines and Warrandyte libraries
- Manningham Council Depot, 620 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East.
You can have your say by making a submission in writing:
- online at yoursaymanningham.com.au/MEMP
- by post to Manager City Amenity, Manningham Council, PO Box 1, Doncaster, Victoria, 3108
Consultation closes at 5.00pm on Wednesday 24 April.
Feedback recieved will be considered by the MEMP Committee to inform the final plan.