As part of Manningham City Council's Community Training Program for 2017/2018 we invite members of community organisations including community and children’s services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, arts and cultural groups to attend this free session.
Learn practical tips and tools to help you navigate the many tasks involved in running an event.
This session will cover the following topics:
- Define the project and its benefit to the community
- Create the project plan
- Assess risk in new projects and determine their viability
- Identify project opportunities and risks
- Build project budgets
- Utilising project management tools
- Understand the role of evaluations and its importance when managing a project
Facilitated by Community Events Officer, Manningham Council
Date: Tuesday 21 November 2017
Time: 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Venue: Heide Room, Civic Centre, 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Bookings: Bookings are essential and limited to 2 people per organisation.