Including a mix of new initiatives, programs, events, activities and volunteer stories from Council and the community, the magazine is a combination of the previous Rec Wrap and Live Well Manningham newsletters. Invigorate showcases stories and activities from our local clubs, groups and organisations and will be distributed seasonally.
Invigorate Summer 2016
Invigorate Summer Edition 2017 (4.8 MB)
In this issue:
- Register your Active April activity
- Have your say: Recreation Strategy Review
- Get out and about in our parks
- What's On
- Doncare Angels for Women Network (DAWN)
- Connection and recreation for Chinese Workers in Manningham
- Manningham Community Grants program
- Onemda's XtendCafe comes to MC²
- Community profile – Access Health and Community and Scouts rule
Hard copies of Invigorate will be available at the Manningham Civic Centre and in libraries and neighbourhood houses across Manningham.
Inclusion of submissions is subject to meeting criteria and space availability.
For more information, call our Invigorate team, Vicki Martinez and Stephanie Langton, on 9840 9333.