The community hub at Living and Learning @ Ajani delivers a range of community services in one central location. It provides a variety of low cost programs, courses, activities and events for people of all ages in a welcoming and supportive environment. Programs support a range of abilities and interests within small, friendly groups with experienced and accredited tutors. As a Learn Local organisation it offers pre-accredited programs, which are supported by State Government funding through Adult, Community and Further Education (ACFE).
Visit the Hub Cafe for a coffee, tea or snack supported by Onemda LEAP participants.
- Job skills, including career and employment support by a qualified and experienced careers counsellor.
- Health, wellbeing and exercise activities.
- Exercises for men, supported by a physiotherapist.
- Digital programs for new technologies and devices, eg: iPad and iPhone.
- Healthy living, cooking and eating.
- Art, craft and general interest actitivities.
- Sustainable gardening.
- Playgroups and programs for parents and children.
- Community services provided by Doncare, Community Health and Eastern Legal.
- Computers, laptops and iPads.
- Free internet access.
- Tax help.
- Printing, copying and laminating.
For more details about courses or programs being conducted, please visit Living and Learning @ Ajani's website.