Call for Nominations for the Manningham Healthy City Advisory Committee 2017 - 2021
Manningham City Council has a leading role in population health planning to enable people to achieve optimal health and wellbeing.
To support this, Council will be establishing a Healthy City Advisory Committee to advise on the development, implementation and evaluation of the Municipal Public Health and Wellbeing Plan to meet the compliance requirements of the Health and Wellbeing Act 2008
Council is now seeking nominations from interested individuals and organisations to participate in the Healthy City Advisory Committee for the life of the plan from April 2017 until June 2021.
Meetings will be held quarterly. Representatives should :
- live, work, study in or have a connection to Manningham through professional, technical or industry alliances
- have established networks/relationships/connections to health and wellbeing services or sector
- a commitment to community health and wellbeing, health promotion and/or preventative health
- have relevant experience in committees
- have the ability to regularly attend and participate in meetings as scheduled.
Nominations are being sought for 12 representatives from community organisations and three individual representatives.
Nominations are open from Wednesday 1 March and close 5.00 pm on Friday 24 March 2017.
Successful applicants will be advised in writing.
To apply complete the online nomination form below.
For more information please call Vicki Martinez, Social Planning and Development Officer on 9840 9333 or email Vicki.Martinez@manningham.vic.gov.au.
* Denotes mandatory field