An amendment is the legal process by which a Planning Scheme is altered.
View Planning for the Future for current projects to find out what is happening now and in the future in the Manningham.
Recent proposals to change the Manningham Planning Scheme are listed below.
Specific details about each amendment, including the relevant documents, can be viewed and downloaded using the links below.
To ask questions about these proposed amendments to the Manningham Planning Scheme, please contact Manningham Council Strategic Planning by:
- Phone on 9840 9129
- Visit Council Offices at 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday
|Amendment C101 Eastern Golf Course Development Plan||Approved by the Minister for Planning on 11 December 2014|
|Amendment C102 Montgomery Street Doncaster East||Approved by the Minister for Planning on 28 September 2016|
|Amendment C104 Westfield Masterplan|
Combined Panel and Advisory Committee has been deferred until further notice.
|Amendment C109 Review of Flooding Controls||Council will be considering submissions on 26 September 2017|
|Amendment VC110 Residential Policy Review||Approved by the Minister for Planning on 3 March 2016|
|Amendment C111 383-395 Manningham Road Doncaster|
Approved by the Minister for Planning on 6 April 2017
|Amendment C112 775-779 Doncaster Road Doncaster|
Approved by the Minister for Planning on 3 August 2017
|Amendment C113 66-68 Hall Road, Warrandyte South and seven Heritage places|
Adopted by Council 25 July 2017. Submitted to the Minister for approval 14 August 2017.
|Amendment C114 Removal of Restrictive Covenants, 42 Walker Street Doncaster|
Public Exhibition 19 June to 28 July 2017.
|Amendment GC42 Environmentally Sustainable Design||Submitted to Minister of Planning for approval 2 September 2016|
|Amendment GC48 Yarra River Corridor Controls||Approved by the Minister for Planning on 24 February 2017|
To view Planning Scheme Amendments information relating to the Manningham Planning Scheme, please visit the Department of Transport, Planning and Local Infrastructure website.
Planning Scheme Amendment Process
Preparing a planning scheme amendment is a formal, legal process that needs to comply with the requirements of the Planning and Environment Act 1987.
The Minister for Planning is responsible for making a decision about whether to change the Planning Scheme that applies to the Eastern Golf Course site.
Overview of Council amendment processes:
- Council Meeting: Resolution to seek authorisation from the Minister for Planning to prepare an amendment
- Authorisation granted from Minister for Planning
- Public Exhibition: Opportunity for the public to make a written submission of support or objection
- Council Meeting: Consideration of all written submissions. Council considers whether to change, not change or abandon the amendment, or refer unresolved submissions to an independent Panel.
- Panel Hearing: Consideration of unresolved submissions by an independent Panel, appointed by the Minister for Planning
- Council Meeting: Consideration of Panel recommendations and resolution to adopt, change or abandon amendment
- Submission of Final Amendment to the Minister for Planning for Approval
- Minister for Planning approves or refuses the amendment