Terms and Condition of Entry
- The “Manningham Website Refresh Draw” (Competition) is being run and managed by Manningham City Council, Manningham City Council, 699 Doncaster Road Doncaster Victoria 3108 (Proponent).
- Entrance to the Competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
- Failure by the Proponent to enforce any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any stage, does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Proponent may disqualify any entrant deemed not complying with the Terms and Conditions of Entry and the Entry Requirements in the total discretion of the Proponent.
- Entry to the Competition is achieved by completing the online sorting activity via www.manningham.vic.gov.au/website-refresh, in accordance with the Entry Requirements during the Promotional Period.
- Entries must be submitted to the Competition during the campaign period from 9.00am on Monday, 19 February to 11.59pm on Tuesday, 13 March 2018 (Promotional Period).
- Winners will be contacted directly on the provided email address by 12.00pm on Thursday 15 March 2018.
Who can enter
- Entry is open to individuals aged 18 and over only.
- Manningham City Council staff, contractors and Councillors are not eligible for entry to the competition.
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person.
- Entry to the competition is complete when entrants complete the survey form on Council’s Website Refresh Project website, located at www.manningham.vic.gov.au/website-refresh (“Online Activity”).
- The Online Activity must be completed in full during the Promotion Period, including providing an email address which will be used to contact the entrant if they are a winner.
- Hard copy entries received by the Proponent will be disqualified for lack of compliance with these Entry Requirements.
Winner determination and prize information
- Three winners will be randomly selected by the Proponent.
- The prize for the Manningham Website Refresh Draw are 3 Gold Class tickets to Village Cinema.
- Prize winners will be contacted via the email provided in their entry form.
- Prizes are not otherwise transferable or exchangeable. No compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize in this form.
Privacy – Collection Notice
- Manningham Council is committed to compliance with its obligations under the Privacy and Data Protection Act 2014 (Vic). All personal information (including images) collected by the Proponent and Manningham City Council will be used for the Council’s business purposes and kept confidential except as permitted in the above Terms and Conditions of Entry. These details will not be disclosed to third parties unless the Council is required to disclose the information under other legislation or disclosure is necessary to complete the purpose for which it is sought. You may access the information you have provided to the Council at any time and make corrections if you believe that information is incorrect. Copies of the Council’s Information Privacy and Security Policy, together with details of how you may contact Council, are located on Council’s website at www.manningham.vic.gov.au.