Aquarena Aquatic and Leisure Centre is one of the largest recreation and aquatic facilities in Victoria.
Located at 139-153 Williamsons Road, Templestowe Lower, the Centre is recognised for its:
- world class facilities
- diverse range of programs
- reputation for quality service.
Redeveloped in 2016, Aquarena offers:
- heated outdoor and indoor pools plus a new warm water pool
- cutting edge group exercise classes
- fully equipped and spacious health club
- excellent child care facilities
- popular aquatic education program
- easy pedestrian access via a sky bridge.
The Centre is situated on more than 3.5 hectares of landscaped gardens, with an indoor / outdoor cafe overlooking the outdoor pool area.
Aquarena facilities and programs focus on the following areas:
- Health club – including state of the art equipment, experienced guidance and support
- Wellness centre inclusive of a multi-purpose room
- Group exercise
- Indoor 25 metre heated pool
- Warm water pool to assist with rehabilitation
- Outdoor heated 50 metre pool
- Swim club clubrooms, program room and outdoor change area
- Learner and toddler pool
- Outdoor water splash and play area
- Spas and steam room
- Giant waterslides
The centre is owned by Manningham Council and is managed by Belgravia Leisure.
For more information, visit the Aquarena website or call 9848 0000.