We are acutely aware of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and the impact this may have on your ability to make payments at this time.
If you are experiencing genuine financial hardship as a result of COVID-19 you can apply for a special payment arrangement with us for:
- Animal registration renewal
- Business permits
- CFA/MFB works
- New animal registration
How can I apply?
- Online – Complete an online application form and submit your supporting documentation.
- Mail – If you do not have access to a computer please phone us and we will mail out an application form to you. Once complete, please post the completed form, along with supporting documentation to Manningham Council, PO Box 1, Doncaster VIC 3108.
What do I need to apply?
You’ll need information about:
- The payment your application relates to (e.g. property number on your rates notice)
- Your fortnightly income and expenses
- Your total assets and liabilities
- Reason for hardship
- Supporting documentation (e.g. Centrelink letter, latest payslip or medical note).
How long will you take to process my application?
Once received we will process your application within ten business days.
We are here to help If you have any questions or need assistance completing this application please contact us.