You will need an immunisation record to enrol your child into school and childcare.
Immunisation records are essential to enrol your child in childcare and school, or to access family payments from Centrelink.
Find out how to access your records and make sure your family immunisation records align with the National Immunisation Program schedule.
How to access your immunisation records
We have uploaded all vaccinations we have delivered onto the Australian Immunisation Register from 2000. You can now access this on myGov.
Request immunisation catch up advice
We provide immunisation advice for children who:
- were previously vaccinated overseas
- have missed their vaccinations.
Our immunisation nurses can:
- provide catch up advice
- create new immunisation plans to realign your child with the National Immunisation Program schedule
- upload any existing immunisation records into the Australian Immunisation Register.
How much does it cost?
There is an administration fee of $25 per child.
What you will need to provide to us
Please provide your child’s previous immunisation records. Any overseas records must be in English or have an official English translation.
The following organisations can help translate your records:
- National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters (NAATI)
- Department of Home Affairs - Free Translating Service
How to request
To request, select 'Request now' to start the application