On this page:
- When are my bins collected?
- How to place bins out for collection
- How to report a missed bin collection
- Request an assisted bin collection
When are my bins collected?
- Garbage bins are emptied weekly
- Recycle bins and garden bins are emptied on alternate fortnights on the same day as your garbage bin.
To find out your bin day, enter your address below:
Find out your bin day
Alternatively, download the Waste Collection Calendar 2020/21 (376.07 KB)
Do you live in a high fire risk area?
If your bin collection day is on a Friday, then you live in a designated high-fire risk area. We postpone waste collection in these areas on code red days - this is not the same as total fire ban day. If this occurs, leave your bins out until they are collected.
How to place bins out for collection
Place your bins out the night before your collection day and return them to your property by the end of your collection day.
Present your bins:
How to present bins in a hammerhead, court bowl or dead end street
How to report a missed bin collection
Report a missed bin collection if your bin was not emptied or only half emptied.
Request an assisted bin collection
We offer a collection service for residents who, due to frailty, disability, medical or mobility conditions, are unable to place their bins out for the weekly waste collection.