Bulleen Road, Bulleen
Melway ref. 32 B9
Bulleen Park is a significant area next to the Yarra River providing a combination of sport and recreation opportunities and high quality bushland reserve. Active sport activities include football, soccer, cricket, archery and aeromodellers.
Other recreation opportunities include a range of challenging play opportunities for all ages, walking trails, picnic and barbecue facilities and the Bolin Bolin Cultural Heritage Precinct.
Facilities and Highlights
- Yarra River recreation trail and Bolin Bolin Cultural Heritage Precinct
- Sports ovals for football, cricket and soccer
- Yarraleen Cricket Club
- Bulleen Templestowe District Junior Football Club
- Yarra Junior Football League
- Yarra Bowmen Archery Club
- Doncaster Aeromodellers Club
- Toilets (near archery and aeromodellers field)
- Picnic tables
- Off street carpark
- Bolin Bolin Billabong Walk
Bulleen Park Playground
Located by the Yarra River at the back of Bulleen Park, this playground provides excellent play opportunities for all ages with interesting and engaging climbing equipment, slides, spinners, rockers, a see-saw and an ever-popular basket swing. There are also picnic tables and barbecues, making this is an ideal place for social gatherings. Bring your bikes and explore the surrounds along the shared path.
Public toilets are located 300 metres away at the archery field.