On this page:
- Am I able to book a bundled garden waste collection?
- How to prepare items for collection
- What items can and cannot be collected
- How to book a collection
- How to cancel a booked collection
Am I able to book a bundled garden waste collection?
If you have a residential bin collection service with us, you can choose to have up to two bundled garden waste or hard rubbish collections (or a combination of each) per calendar year. You can book:
- A standard collection
2m3 which is a pile of 2m x 1m x 1m
- Or use both collections at once
4m3 which is a pile of 4m x 1m x 1m
How to prepare items for collection
1. Check what items can and cannot be placed out for collection
2. Make a booking before you place your bundled branches on nature strip
3. Place your bundled branches on the nature strip on the Sunday prior to the week of collection.
A reminder about waste placement during COVID-19
When you place your hard waste or bundled garden waste out for collection, please make sure it is not obstructed by parked cars.
Allow at least 3 metres between parked cars and your items. This will assist us to undertake your collection and protect the health and safety of our drivers and our community.
What items can and cannot be collected:
Bundled garden waste collections are dedicated for branches that cannot fit into your garden bin.