There’s no better place to do business than with Manningham.
If you’re a supplier and want to know how to create a great tender, this is a good place to start.
What we look for in tenders
The source of our procurement policy is from the Local Government Act 2020.
Broadly speaking, we seek:
- open and fair competition that provides value for money
- clear guidelines to allow consistency and control
- demonstrated accountability to our community
- ethical behaviour
- the best outcomes for our community.
We’re always looking for suppliers who practice fairness and are also technologically innovative.
What we look for in our suppliers
When seeking suppliers, we want them to have certain attributes such as:
- providing value
- a history of work in the area
- the financial capacity to deliver
- complying with relevant legislation
- no variation from the project
Potentially we’ll ask prospective suppliers about their:
- qualifications, skills and experience
- trading history
- contract history
- quality management
- occupational health and safety
- equal employment opportunity history
- environmental management policy
- risk management policy
- insurance details.
Please remember to only provide the information requested and describe your organisation accurately.
How to win business guides
If you would like more detailed information on how to craft a winning tender, the following resources can help: