The best little wilderness in town, right here in Warrandyte, Currawong Bush Park offers camping in a beautiful bush setting. This is a perfect opportunity for new campers or those who want to sleep under the stars for a night or two.
- Maximum 12 campers
- Maximum three night stay
- $12 per person each night, children under 5 years are free
- Facilities include toilets and barbecues.
- Open fires are not allowed.
Bookings are essential, Contact Manningham Council, Community Venues on 9840 9300
- Currawong Bush Park is closed on days of total fire ban.
- The entrance gate at Reynolds Road closes at 8.00 pm