Community Group Achievement Award
This award recognises community organisations, clubs or groups who have gone ‘above and beyond’ to improve the lives of the Manningham community. Nominees must be not for profit community organisations who’ve made a tangible difference to diversity, acceptance and tolerance, community spirit and social connectedness in the Manningham community. Community groups may be nominated for a specific project undertaken in the last 12 months that demonstrates a positive impact made to the Manningham community.
- Not for profit community organisation nominees must have a physical presence in Manningham and be of benefit to Manningham community.
- Self-nominations by community groups are acceptable in this category.
- Manningham Councillors, Manningham Council employees, State and Federal politicians are not eligible, but are encouraged to nominate others.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the decision.
- This award winning group should be willing to share their achievements in the 12 months after winning, promote civic values and to reflect positively on the principles of the Manningham Civic Awards. This may include but is not limited to public speaking, promotional campaigns and having photos taken and displayed.
- Nominations under 150 words will not be considered for judging.