Volunteer of the Year
This award recognises the outstanding contribution made by a volunteer in the Manningham community. It highlights the contributions made by the quiet achievers, who often work behind the scenes to build a stronger and more caring society. You can nominate someone for any volunteer contribution made in the areas of community service, civic engagement, environment, sport, the arts, education, business or advocacy.
- Nominees must volunteer in the Manningham community.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Manningham Councillors, Manningham Council employees, State and Federal politicians are not eligible, but are encouraged to nominate others.
- Nominations under 150 words will not be considered for judging.
- Award winners should be willing to share their achievements in the 12 months after winning, promote civic values and to reflect positively on the principles of the Manningham Civic Awards. This may include but is not limited to public speaking, promotional campaigns and having photos taken and displayed.
The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the decision.