Young Citizen of the Year
This award recognises the outstanding contribution made by a young Manningham resident to improve our local community. This can be demonstrated through leadership qualities, inspiring others through action or being a positive role model.
- Nominees must reside in Manningham.
- Nominees must be under 25 years of age on 20 May 2020.
- Nominees must be an Australian citizen.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Manningham Councillors, Manningham Council employees, State and Federal politicians are not eligible, but are encouraged to nominate others.
- Nominations under 150 words will not be considered for judging.
- Award winners should be willing to share their achievements in the 12 months after winning, promote civic values and to reflect positively on the principles of the Manningham Civic Awards. This may include but is not limited to public speaking, promotional campaigns and having photos taken and displayed.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the decision.