Croydon Road, Warrandyte South
Colman Park provides important sporting facilities for tennis, football, cricket and horse riding in a bushland setting with informal recreation opportunities and significant vegetation.
Colman Park facilities include
- Horse riding ménages
- Sportsground for football and cricket
- Public toilets
- Park Orchards North Ringwood Parish Junior Football Club
- South Warrandyte Cricket Club
- Warrandyte Tennis Club (South Warrandyte annexe)
- Wyena Horse and Pony Club
Football and cricket facilities
Colman Park offers a football ground and cricket pitch available for hire. Contact us for bookings and fees.
Colman Park Playground
Nestled in a bushland setting, play opportunities include a swing, climbing unit, climbing pole and horse spring rocker. With a seat and garden beds this is a perfect setting to enjoy a picnic.
Dogs can be off lead except within 15 metres of a playground, barbecue or sporting event