Community profiles help you tell the demographic story of places to understand the characteristic of the people who live there, how they are changing and how they compare to other areas.
This session helps you to find the right data in Manningham to support your funding submission or project.
This session covers:
- Demographics of the area, how they relate to the region and how they are changing
- Introduction to the profile topics - how to find what you’re looking for
- Using the tools to build up the demographic story of a suburb or town
- Using benchmarks and different population types
- What stories does the latest Census data tell about your area?
- Comparing across longer time periods and wider geographic areas
- What role and function does the area play in the region and how is it changing?
- Who is migrating to and leaving the area?
- How to access .id sites for other councils.
This session is suitable for beginners, and anyone who is involved in planning and advocating for the community.
Presented by Glen Capuano, id Profile.