This program aims to:
- Ensure equity in the development and enhancement of community assets;
- Assess any community or sporting group proposals in relation to Council owned and managed land; and
- Maximise the opportunities for community participation in a range of activities that will improve community health and well being.
Who can apply?
- Any community or sporting group that occupies a Council managed facility
- Any group that is considering major or minor works to a Council owned building in the next five to ten years
Previous Project Submissions
Previous successful project submissions have included:
- Shelters or shade sails to accommodate participants or spectators
- Synthetic lawn bowls green replacements
- Building redevelopments
- Floodlighting of a council sporting facility
- Assistance with a playground refurbishment
Submission Due Date
Expressions of Interest for the next round of funding close at 12 noon on Friday 30 March 2018.
Please complete this Community Capital Works Funding -Expression of Interest Form (372.64 KB) and include quotations and relevant diagrams (hand drawn or electronic format is welcomed) as necessary.
A document is also available if you would like to complete electronically: Community Capital Works Funding Application (1.01 MB)
Applications can be submitted via:
Post to: Zac Anver, Parks and Recreation, Manningham City Council, PO Box 1, Doncaster VIC 3108
In Person: Council Offices - 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster or Manningham Depot - corner of Blackburn and Warrandyte-Heidelberg Roads, Doncaster East
For more information, please call 9846 0519.