We’re proud of the many Manningham businesses that have pivoted as the crisis unfolded, responding to the changing guidelines so they could keep operating to serve the community and employing their staff.
Ways to support local business
- Get takeaway or delivery from your local café or restaurant
- Purchase a gift certificate from your favourite local retailer to use at a later date
- Shop online – many local businesses also have online shops
- Buy local produce – our local grocery stores are doing a great job keeping up with demand
- Postpone orders if you have to but don’t cancel
- Leave a positive review for your favourite business online
- Follow small businesses on social media and sign up for their newsletter
- Tell your friends and family about your favourite small business
Where can you get support for local businesses?
Many local businesses are still open and have adapted their operations to continue providing our community with their goods and services. Manningham Business have curated a list of businesses who you can support during this challenging time.
Mental health support for business owners
The effects of COVID-19 within our community have provided significant challenges to our local business owners.
It's especially important during this time to look after your mental health and reach out if you need support.
Beyond Blue have create a selection of resources to support you and your business during this time.
Support for my business
If you are a business located in Manningham, our Business team is here to support you during this time.
Leave your details with us and a member of our Business team will be in contact with you.
You can discover support resources for your business during COVID-19 on the Manningham Business website.