Updated 28 July 2021
From 11.59pm Tuesday 27 July, restrictions have eased across Victoria.
- There are no restrictions on travelling across the state or to regional Victoria.
- Face masks are mandatory indoors and outdoors. You do not need to wear a mask in your own home, or if a lawful exception applies.
- Private gatherings in the home are not permitted.
- You can see friends and family outdoors in a public place in a group of up to 10 people.
- If you can work or study from home, you should continue to do so. If you can’t work from home or another suitable premise, you can go to work.
- Offices can increase in attendance to 25% capacity or 10 people, whichever is greater.
- Schools and early childcare are open.
View the full details of the Victorian Government’s website.
Anyone who has symptoms should get tested immediately. For more information on where to get tested, call the 24-hour Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 or visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria website.
For information about COVID-19 in languages other than English, visit the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Victoria website.
Visit the Coronavirus website for the latest list of exposure sites.
More information is available at coronavirus.vic.gov.au
Protecting the health and safety of our community is our top priority.
At Manningham Council, we have established plans and processes in place to respond to pandemics or outbreaks. Due to Federal and State Government advice to practise physical distancing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 there have been some changes to our venues, services and events.
We are closely monitoring all health updates and aim to continue to prioritise essential community services.