Council Meeting 14 September 2021
Meeting Date: 14 September 2021
Meeting Time: 6:30pm
Location: Virtual meeting. You can watch the livestream on this page or on our Facebook page.
Notice is given that a Council Meeting of the Manningham City Council will be held at 6:30pm on Tuesday, 14 September 2021. This meeting is called pursuant to Rule 12.1 of the Governance Rules. The business to be transacted at this Council meeting is:
- 2020/21 Financial Report and Performance Statement: Approval in Principle
- Hearing of Submissions – Proposed Road Closure of Arundel Road (West), Park Orchards
This meeting will be held online. Residents and interested people are encouraged to view the livestream on Manningham’s Facebook page or website.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Council Meetings
As part of our efforts to contain the spread of COVID-19 we have reviewed our Council meeting practices to ensure we provide a safe environment for Councillors, staff and the community. Pursuant to the Local Government Act 2020, Council meetings will be held virtually until further notice. Physical attendance by members of the public at Council meetings is currently not permitted. Council meetings will continue to be live streamed and we encourage you to follow the meeting on our Facebook page (you can view the livestream on our Facebook page even if you don’t have a Facebook account). The live stream is not interactive. Any comments or private messages directed to us while the stream is live will not be presented to Council or have a bearing on the conduct of the meeting.
Council meeting livestream
- 00:00 - Opening prayer and statements of acknowledgement
- 03:13 - 2020/21 Financial Report and Performance Statement: Approval In Principle
- 06:09 - Meeting to hear Submissions - Proposed Road Closure - Arundel Road (West), Park Orchards