Creative School Holiday Fun - January 2020
Summer in Australia is about sun, sand, scenery and...seagulls! Join us for some summer fun and create your own masterpieces inspired by artwork from the Manningham Art Collection.
Browse courses below or download the Manningham Art Studios Creative School Holiday Program January 2020 (1.25 MB)
Bookings are essential for all workshops. To book, please select the workshop in the table below or phone 9840 9382.
Payment must be made at time of booking for all sessions. Please arrive on time for all sessions, as they start with a demonstration by the tutor.
Refunds will only be considered minimum 7 days prior to commencement of class. An administration fee of $5 per class applies to refunds. Cost of materials is included for all sessions.
Manningham Art Studios requires that all children participating in any Art Studios program must be signed in and out by a parent/guardian. Classes are nut free. No sharing of food allowed.
What to bring:
- A smock or an old shirt for creative art or clay sessions
- Comfortable clothes and shoes at all times
- A drink and a snack as there will be a short break during the longer sessions.
- Lunch, if students are enrolled in all day activities
Workshop and Date
Wednesday 15 January
Thursday 16 January
Friday 17 January
6 to 12 year olds
* Parent/Guardian participation compulsory. Price includes a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
Image: Irianna Kanellopoulou, Dreamscape, 2009, ceramic, glazes and polyurethane, 20 x 32 x 3cm. Manningham Art Collection, image courtesy of the artist.