Bins may occasionally need to be repaired or replaced due to general wear and tear or damage.
Your bin will need repairing if:
- The bin lid is missing
- The bin is missing the pins which attach the lid to the bin
- The wheels are missing or damaged, or the axle is rusted.
Your bin will need replacing if:
- The bin handle is cracked
- The body of the bin is cracked or damaged.
Damaged bins will be repaired or replaced within two business days if the request is received before 3.30 pm.
Please ensure your bin is empty before it is repaired or replaced.
Please complete the Bin Repairs or Damaged Bins Form below to report a damaged bin that needs repair or replacement.
* We are doing work to improve our website. The bin repair form will be unavailable until 5.30pm Thursday 21 June. If you need to make a green waste booking you can call us on 9840 9333.