A statewide disabled person's parking scheme operates in Victoria. The scheme has two categories with varying parking concessions, based on the applicant's need for assistance.
Allows permit holders with significant intellectual or ambulatory disabilities who meet the eligibility criteria to park a vehicle in a bay reserved for disabled motorists only.
Allows permit holders who require rests breaks when walking to park a vehicle in any ordinary area for twice the specified time. Category 2 permit holders are not permitted to park in disabled persons parking bays.
For further information, view:
- Disability Parking brochure - individuals (325.53 KB)
- Disability Parking brochure - doctors (325.35 KB)
How to Apply
- Disability Parking Permit - renewal for individuals 2018 (36.67 KB)
- Disability parking permit - application for individuals 2018 (52.98 KB)
- Disability Parking Permit - Application for organisations 2018 (36.03 KB)