You can now choose to receive your rate notices electronically via eNotices or BPAY View.
To register, visit manningham.enotices.com.au
- Enter in your email address and eNotices Reference Number shown on your Rate Notice
- Check your email inbox and click the validation link
- Choose a password and enter your mobile number
You will now receive notices in your email inbox. You can login to eNotices at any time to view your notices.
To register for BPAY View you should:
- Log into your online banking account.
- Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section.
- Register to receive your Manningham City Council Rate Notice by entering:
- The BPAY Biller Code: 1099
- Your BPAY View registration number, located under the BPAY logo on the front of your notice
You will be notified by email or SMS, depending on your preference and the notification options available from your financial institution, if your registration has been approved.
Once you have successfully registered for Electronic Rate Notice Delivery you will not receive paper notices.