If you have rooftop solar and are starting to consider a battery and/or electric vehicle (EV), you need to 'future-proof' your existing solar to ensure that you have capacity for these new technologies as they become more common and attainable.
This free information session will help you:
- understand how solar and batteries work
- find out whether your existing solar has capacity to add a battery and charge an EV
- understand how to 'future-proof' your household by upsizing your solar and/or adding a battery
- calculate expected savings and payback
- understand how to claim government rebates
All Manningham residents who attend on the night will go into the draw to win a Virtual Home Energy Assessment worth $225!
This phone assessment will be tailored to your household, helping you to plan for a cost-effective and comfortable transition away from gas. We may contact the winner to check on progress in both reducing bills and making the home more energy efficient.
To attend this event, you must have an internet enabled PC or device and be able to download Zoom. Don’t have Zoom? Download it for free. You’ll be provided with the Zoom meeting link when you book.
This free information session is brought to you by Manningham and the Australian Energy Foundation. If you're unable to make the session, you can still learn more about how to keep your home cool while saving energy on the Australian Energy Foundation website.
This event is for Manningham residents only.