Stuart Myers of Equiculture is delivering this two-part evening workshop on keeping horses and land healthy and happy.
The Equiculture program is loved by horse owners throughout Australia (and beyond!) as an evidence-based approach to keeping horses and land healthy.
- Horse health, behaviour and welfare
- Grazing management for pasture and soil health
- Managing equine obesity and laminitis
- Manure and parasite management
- Property designs for healthy horses and healthy land
- Reducing farm labour to increase quality time with your horses
Please note: this is a consecutive two-part program, not the same program on both days. Participants must attend both evening sessions.
There is also a full-day workshop in Hurstbridge if you are unable to attend the two-part evening workshop.