This immunisation session is available to babies, children and adults. You must book into a session to attend as we do not accept walk-ins.
What to bring to your session
- Your child's immunisation folder,
- Medicare card.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following changes have been made to the way we run our sessions to ensure the safety of attendees and our staff:
- Anyone with cold or flu symptoms will not be able to attend a session.
- Anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days will not be able to attend a session.
- To help us implement social distancing, only one parent/guardian is allowed into the session per household.
- Follow the government requirements to wear a face covering, unless you are exempt due to a medical condition or are under 12 years of age.
- You must check-in using the QR Code on arrival.
- Wait times may be longer than usual.
- If there are concerns to do with over-crowding, you may be turned away on the day.
Learn about the immunisation program
To find out when to immunise your family and what vaccinations we offer.
If you have any questions, contact our Immunisation team on 9840 9256.