1 Start 2 Page two 3 Page three 4 Complete

If you are experiencing financial hardship you can apply for a special payment arrangement for:

  • Rates
  • New animal registration
  • Animal registration renewal
  • Infringement
  • CFA/MFB works
  • Business permits

What do I need to complete this application?

To process your application we require information about your financial situation, your hardship circumstances and supporting documentation, such as: 

  • Previous and current payslips
  • Centrelink documentation
  • A letter of employment termination
  • Medical certificate

Need help?

Contact us on 9840 9333 or email manningham@manningham.vic.gov.au