About the Free Home Energy Sessions
Household energy advice you can trust from Council partner, Australian Energy Foundation.
As we spend more time at home, our home energy use and energy bills are increasing.
We’ve partnered with Australian Energy Foundation (AEF) to provide you with independent, tailored advice that will help you cut your bills and your carbon footprint, and make your home more comfortable this summer.
FREE, no-obligation energy consultations for all Manningham residents
During your free phone consultation, Energy Advisors from AEF can:
- Identify easy ways to reduce your bills – without sacrificing on comfort
- Provide tips on how to shop around for the best energy tariff
- Discuss your eligibility for concessions and rebates
- Tailor easy, no-cost/low-cost changes for improving your home’s comfort and energy efficiency
- Help assess your home’s suitability for solar
- Connect you with carefully vetted suppliers, so you can buy with confidence and ease
FREE upcoming webinars on solar power, batteries and preparing your home for summer
In the coming months, Manningham Council and Australian Energy Foundation will be running free and independent information sessions on a wide range of energy efficiency topics. All webinars include live Q&A with expert Energy Advisors.