Garden waste disposal day - Donvale - Saturday 13 November
You will be able to drop off either one car boot, station wagon, ute, small van or a 6‘x4’ level trailer load of garden waste. Additional garden waste will be accepted at a charge (refer to the table below). Payment must be made via EFT only on the day.
Please make sure that:
- You live within the Bushfire Prone Area - please check your eligibility before booking
- You understand what garden waste we will and won’t accept
- You have proof of residency (either a driver's licence or rates notice) to show our team members at the check in point on the day
- You understand only one drop off is available per household
- You stay in your car while our team members empty your garden waste.
Bookings are essential.
Our garden waste disposal days page has the full list of times and locations available.
Disposal days will not proceed on a Total Fire Ban day or a day of Severe or above Fire Danger Rating.