As part of Manningham City Council's Community Training Program for 2017/2018 we invite members of community organisations including community and children’s services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, arts and cultural groups to attend this free session.
This session gives grant writers a better chance of being successful in their grant applications. It is designed for people involved in non-profit organisations that intend to or are currently seeking and applying for grants through their local communities and other funding sources. This session will help with the application process and assist the organisation to explore additional funding alternatives for longer-term sustainability.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Understanding funding bodies outcome requirements and how your project will align with these
- How to define the project and the benefit it will have for the community
- What is great about your organisation and why you can deliver this project
- Understanding grant eligibility criteria
- Formulating your project plan and the resources required
- Assessing risks
- Preparing the budget (including supplying quotes)
- Adhering to the grant conditions and responsibilities
This session will be facilitated by Non Profit Training
Date: Monday 19 February 2018
Time: 6.30 pm – 9.30 pm
Venue: Function Room 3, Civic Centre, 699 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Bookings: Bookings are essential and limited to 2 people per organisation.