Learn how to ‘grantsmith’ winning proposals and get a better chance of having your application selected. This session will help with the application process and assist the organisation to explore additional funding alternatives for longer-term sustainability. Topics include:
- Understanding funding bodies outcome requirements and how your project will fit with these
- How to define the project and the benefit it will have for the community
- What is great about your organisation and why you can deliver this project
- Understanding grant eligibility criteria
- Formulating your project plan and the resources required
- Assessing risks
- Preparing the budget (including supplying quotes)
- Adhering to the grant conditions and responsibilities.
Also held on Tuesday, 4 February 2019 at 6.30pm.