[Cancelled] Grant writing workshop - session 2
UPDATE: Due to the circuit breaker lockdown restrictions, this event has been cancelled. If you have already booked into this session, we will contact you with information on how to reschedule.
As part of Manningham Council's Community Training Program, we invite members of community organisations including community and children’s services, sports clubs, recreation, leisure, arts and cultural groups to attend this free session.
Learn how to write proposals to get a better chance of having your application selected.
The session will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the key application requirements and how your project will align with these
- How to define the project and the benefit it will have for the community
- Formulating your project plan to deliver the project
- Preparing the budget (including supplying quotes)
- Adhering to the grant conditions and responsibilities
Bookings: Bookings are essential and limited to 2 people per organisation. All bookings must be made through Eventbrite.
More information: Please contact the Grants Team for more information or for help with your booking.
We will be running multiple grant writing workshops. If you would like to attend but can't make this session, please view the full list of available dates on our Community Training Program page.