Manningham Council provides a range of grants and funding opportunities to support local groups and community initiatives within the municipality.
Applications for funding through the Community Grants Program are now open and community groups and organisations are invited to apply.
Applications close at 5.00pm on Friday 9 March 2018.
Council's Community Grants Program supports not for profit organisations and community groups to deliver activities and projects that involve and benefit the Manningham community.
The Community Grants Program comprises of four categories:
- Community Partnership (4 yearly, next round available in 2019)
- Community Development Grants (annual)
- Arts and Culture Grants (annual)
- Small Grants (bi-annual)
Please note applicants applying for Community Development and Arts and Culture Grants must contact a Council officer to discuss their proposal. Please contact the Grant's Team on 9840 9305 or 9840 9377.
Support is available to community groups who require further assistance with their grant application including how to apply online.
For our community members who speak languages other than English, we have translated Community Grants information into Arabic, Cantonese, Greek, Italian, Mandarin and Persian.
- Community Grants Information in Arabic (237.7 KB)
- Community Grants Information in Cantonese (255.82 KB)
- Community Grants Information in Greek (156.56 KB)
- Community Grants Information in Italian (166.07 KB)
- Community Grants Information in Mandarin (234.07 KB)
- Community Grants Information in Persian (190.35 KB)
Subscribe to our mailing list to be advised of upcoming grants.
The Community Facilities Capital Works Funding Program is an Expression of Interest Process for all tenants of a Council-owned or Council-managed facility within Manningham. This process is an entry point for all requests to Council for works/improvements/developments to a Council asset. Applications can be submitted all year round; and they are assessed once per year – usually in April. For more information, visit the Community Facilities Capital Works Funding Program webpage.