26 November 2018
Manningham Council is planning upgrades some of our neighbourhood parks and are inviting residents to have their say.
Manningham Mayor Cr Paula Piccinini said we’ve developed concept plans for some of the reserves and are seeking feedback.
“Our parks and playspaces are a key feature of our neighbourhoods,” Cr Piccinini said.
“We want to create spaces for our residents to enjoy time with their family and friends. Open space is beneficial to our mental and physical health so we encourage the community to have their say”.
Improvements to these parks and playspaces could include a range of things such as landscaping, tree planting, new seating or adding new play equipment.
Council is seeking input on the following parks and playspaces:
- Dellview Playspace in Donvale
- Fernlea Reserve in Doncaster East
- Gainsborough Reserve in Doncaster East
- Ironbark Reserve in Templestowe Lower
- Jocelyn Reserve in Doncaster East
- Kerry Anne North Reserve in Wonga Park
- Kerry Anne South Reserve in Wonga Park
- Kingsnorth Reserve in Doncaster
- Ranleigh Reserve in Templestowe Lower
- Ronald Reserve in Bulleen
- Tasker Reserve in Templestowe Lower.
Residents can to have their say online at: yoursaymanningham.com.au/parks