Many bus routes that are provided by Public Transport Victoria (PTV) travel through Doncaster Hill.
- Plan your journey with PTV
- View a map of Manningham's Bus Routes
- View the routes and timetables of the following bus services:
- 907 (City to Mitcham via Doncaster Road)
- 902 (Chelsea to Airport West via Doncaster/Williamsons Roads)
- 903 (Altona to Mordialloc via Williamsons/Tram Roads)
We're strongly advocating for rail
In addition to bus services, we are strongly advocating for alternate public transport options with the State Government:
- Surburban Rail Loop
That Doncaster station be built in the first stage of construction of the Victorian Government's proposed underground rail link to connect suburbs between Chelteham and Doncaster.
- Build Doncaster Rail along the Eastern Freeway
That the North East Link project preserve a future alignment for Doncaster Rail, and the design of the Doncaster Busway is delivered in a manner that allows it to be transitioned to heavy rail, once the bus system reaches capacity.
- Extend Tram route 48 to Doncaster Hill
We maintain passive support for an extension of tram route #48 from Balwyn North to Doncaster Hilll. This proposal is not currently on the State Government's agenda.