Our immunisation sessions are still running. You must book into a session to attend.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the following changes have been made to the way we run our sessions:
- Anyone with cold or flu symptoms will not be able to attend a session.
- Anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days will not be able to attend a session.
- To help us implement social distancing, only one parent/guardian is allowed into the session per household.
- Please follow the government requirements to wear a face covering, unless you are exempt due to a medical condition or are under 12 years of age.
- QR Code check-in is required on arrival.
- Wait times may be longer than usual.
If there are concerns to do with over-crowding, you may be turned away on the day. This is to ensure the safety of attendees and our staff.
We provide immunisation for babies, children and adults to keep our community safe and prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Our immunisation nurses are trained to provide a range of vaccinations and offer expert immunisation advice.