Immunisation session in Doncaster (Thursday Evening)
Our immunisation sessions are still running.
We have made some important changes to our sessions:
- Anyone with cold or flu symptoms will not be able to attend a session
- Anyone who has been overseas in the 14 days will not be able to attend a session
- Social-distancing is in place when you enter a session
- Only one parent or guardian will be allowed into the session per household. This is to minimise over-crowding and implement social-distancing.
- Wait times may be longer than usual
Due to stage three restriction in place by the Victorian Government, we cannot allocate anymore spaces if our sessions are booked out. You will have an opportunity to book at our next advertised session.
We will continue to provide updates via our website.
Online bookings are essential.
This immunisation session is available for babies, children and adults.
Our nurses will be available to vaccinate between 4.00pm to 6.00pm. Once you or your child has been vaccinated, nurses will ask you to stay for 15 minutes.
What to bring to your session?
Please bring one or both if you have them:
- Your child's immunisation folder
- Medicare card
Upon arrival, please take a number card by the door and then wait to be called to the desk by our admin team.
If you have any questions, please call our Immunisation team on 9840 9256.