Immunisation sessions in Doncaster (Monday Evening)
Our immunisation sessions are still running. Our flu vaccines for 5 years to 64 years are sold out.
We have made some important changes to our sessions:
- Anyone with cold or flu symptoms will not be able to attend a session
- Anyone who has been overseas in the last 14 days will not be able to attend a session
- Social-distancing is in place when you enter a session
- Only one parent or guardian will be allowed into the session per household. This is to minimise over-crowding and implement social-distancing.
- Wait times may be longer than usual
If there are concerns to do with over-crowding, you may be turned away on the day. This is to ensure the safety of all those who attend and our staff.
Due to stage three restriction in place by the Victorian Government, we cannot allocate anymore spaces if our sessions are booked out. You will have an opportunity to book at our next advertised session.
We will continue to provide updates via our website.