Jocelyn Reserve Playground
Denhert Street, Doncaster East
Jocelyn Reserve is a well-loved park for its open space, pedestrian links and play. This reserve serves as an important place for the local community which is growing and changing. Within walking distance (350 metres away) to Jackson Court Shopping Centre, public transport, local schools and community centres, this reserve is the perfect place to relax or play after a busy day.
Jocelyn Reserve Facilities Include
- Grassed open space area for picnics and ball games
- Spinner play equipment and refurbished play unit and swings, including a track glide, overhead rings and fireman's pole to challenge children's upper body strength and swings, slide and a spring rocker for the younger children.
- Landscaping including logs and rocks for climbing, balancing and nature play opportunities
- Welcoming garden beds and a line of deciduous trees along one path
- Seats and two picnic tables for resting and socialising
- Drinking fountain, signage and asphalt paths with community artwork connecting Jocelyn Court to Denhert Street