Kerry Anne North and South Reserves
Kerry Anne Crescent, Wonga Park
With its remnant mature indigenous trees, locals love to visit Kerry Anne Reserve North for its place to play and enjoy with others.
Kerry Anne Reserve North Facilities Include
- Play equipment such as a swing set and play unit complete with slide and climbing net
- Landscaping including logs and rocks for climbing, balancing and nature play opportunities
- Additional trees and retained habitat trees
- Seat and look out picnic table area for resting and socialising
- Granitic gravel entry path and signage
Kerry Anne Reserve South
Kerry Anne Reserve South is 100 metres from Kerry Anne Reserve North. The value of this small reserve lies in the beautiful and circular mature indigenous trees, making it a perfect place to relax, soak in nature and contemplate.
Kerry Anne Reserve South Facilities Include
- Bench seat to relax and rest on
- Landscaping including a garden bed with logs, timber steppers and rock features
- Additional canopy trees and retained habitat trees
- Open grassed area retained for informal play opportunities such as playing with a ball
- Granitic gravel entry path and signage.