Adjacent to the Tullamore Estate, this large reserve is highly accessible with shared paths and connections from surrounding streets. It features a playspace, plaza for skating and basketball as well as open space, a circuit path and seating.
Lawford Reserve facilities include
- Shared paths and footpath connections to improve access for all abilities, including a circuit path for walkers and riders
- Seats and picnic tables for resting and socialising in the reserve, including a lookout seating area
- Landscaping including rocks and timber logs for climbing, balancing and nature play opportunities
- Additional tree planting
- Climbing net, play unit, cubby, slides, swings and a gyro swing
- Plaza for skateboards, bikes, scooters and basketball
- Soccer goals and cricket pitch
- Lighting, drinking fountain, signs, sculptures and bike hoops
We’re planning some improvements to Lawford Reserve in Doncaster.
These works include:
- Irrigation system in playing field area
- Drought tolerant turf
Works will commence in late November and will be completed by March 2021.
There may be some areas closed for these works to occur, so please observe on-site signage for any detours.