Council will replace bins reported as lost or stolen.

If your bin is missing it is important to first check with your neighbours, surrounding properties and streets to see if the bin can be found.

If you cannot find your bin you will need complete a Statutory Declaration form before it can be replaced.

Report a Lost or Stolen Bin

  • Download and complete Icon for application/msword Statutory Declaration Form (40 KB)
  • Please advise which bin has gone missing and your contact details on the form
  • A Justice of the Peace must sign the form
  • Then send the completed form via:
    • Email to 
    • In person to the Council Civic Centre or the Council Depot
    • Post to: 
      Manningham City Council
      Waste Management Team
      PO Box 1
      Doncaster Victoria 3108

Once you have submitted your completed Statutory Declaration form, a member of the Waste Management Team will contact you and arrange for a replacement bin to be delivered to your property within two business days.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Please contact Manningham Council on 9840 9333 or email