Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre
Corner Foote and Anderson Streets, Templestowe
Melway ref. 33 E4
The Manningham Templestowe Leisure Centre (TLC) has been developed on the former Templestowe Primary School site and provides a range of community facilities, including the home of Doncaster and Districts Netball Association and Woodcraft Manningham Woodworking Club.
- Indoor stadium: two multi-use courts, activity room, office and a kiosk.
- Eight outdoor plexipave netball courts
- Historic Templestowe Primary School building (circa 1874)
- Historic Templestowe Memorial Hall (available for hire)
- Barbecue and picnic table
- Off street parking
- Urban plaza serving the adjacent Templestowe Village Shopping Centre
- Karate and other community programs and activities